What are the benefits of a skin peel?
Many skin imperfections are the result of sun damage, acne, ageing or a build up of dead skin cells that clog the pores making the skin appear dull, wrinkled, spotty, scarred and/or patchy.
A chemical peel can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin on the face, hands, neck and décolletage. A skin peel leaves your skin looking smoother, healthier, plumper, tighter and effectively reduces or eliminates many skin imperfections including:
- Acne and Post acne scarring
-Rough patches and dry, scaly skin
-Fine lines and wrinkles
-Sun spots and irregular pigmentation
Specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin, for pigmented skin, to rejuvenate harder to treat aging skin and help prevent future damage.
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore a more even skin tone
- Smooths away rough skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Brightens even the most stubborn areas of discoloration
This peel is the gold standard based on retinol which strenghtens and accelerates results in anti-aging, acne and hyperpigmentation treatments. Retinol is a retinoid precursor of retionic acid.
- It accelerates mitosis and increases the enzymatic activity
- Normalizes keratinization
- Nourishes the skin and increases the skins elasticity
- Prevents the appearance of new wrinkles
- Reduces the depth of existing wrinkles
- Attenuates the blemishes caused by exposure to UV radiation